BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What You Should do After Turkey

I'm this close to becoming a middle school girl. Last night was "High School Musical" night and tonight is for "Hairspray." And what do they both have in common? If you said Zac Efron you were correct. It was an accident! My favorite part in "Hairspray" has to be James Marsden, though! He's cheesetastic! His face must have hurt from flashing those white choppers so much.

If you have spare time this Thanksgiving weekend, go rent it. I already told you all to go watch it this summer, and if you didn't listen to me then, I hope you do now. It's too much fun! Dancing, singing, desegregation! Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home