BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Retraction

OK, so I now know 5 nominees. And all I want to know is this:

How does "2 1/2 Men" get nominated for ANYTHING!?!


That's nominated and "How I Met Your Mother" isn't? That show's got one thing that every show should have: BARNEY. And 2 1/2 has one thing that no show should have: SHEEN*. Another big WHATEV. This is why I try to stay away from anything that has to do with the Emmys. Blech.



*Hey, he was great as Rick Vaughn, and then I think he maybe should have been done.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget about Sheen as the guy at the police station in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Some of his best work, I think.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home