BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

New TV? *scratch, scratch*

Someone asked me tonight what new shows I'm gonna try on this season, and I have to say I had no answer. I have no idea about the new shows of the season. I know I'm turning to some old faves: Smallville, How I Met Your Mother, The Office, Scrizzles. Then I have to wait FORever for some other faves: 24 and LOST. Other than that I have no idea. Do I want to see a Bionic Woman remake? Um...uh-uh. What about Gossip Girl? Definitely no.

There's a Quantum Leap-esque effort on NBC, Journeyman, and right now that's about all I know of that even maybe might get my attention. (It stars "Trainspotting" and "Rome" cast member Kevin McKidd.) I am excited about one thing: Hargitay got her short hair back. Oh, yeah! She looks much better that way. And now I'll want my hair short again, too. Oh, Mariska. What a hair role model you are.

Tell me what you're trying out, and I might look into it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched the Big Bang Theory, with David from Roseanne. I've always liked him. Also, the knight from Medieval Times that bangs Peter Sarrrrsgard's mom in Garden State is in it, too. He's awkwardly funny. But, it doesn't look like one that's gonna make it. The jokes are a little over most American TV viewers heads. Oh well.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home