BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Whatev

Emmys Shemmys. This pop culture princess is sitting this one out. Last year's was a snooze fest, and anyway, how could they possibly top last week's opening performance of the VMA's? They can't! (You all knew I'd get around to mentioning that eventually. You should be happy it took so long.) I don't know who's hosting or who's nominated, but I know the Sops will probably get EVerything. Still haven't seen one episode. (Do NOT tell my cousin, Jason. He'd never speak to me again.) I also know that even though I haven't watched any of it or care about it, I can at least put a picture up of my favorite lesbian couple. Ellen's my homegirl (she just doesn't know it yet), and Portia does the best chicken dance ever (chaw-chee-chaw!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home