BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Trend Begins Again

Only three days into the school year, and my posts are already falling off. Well, that just means that when they do come they'll be even more important and entertaining. Um, yeah I'll make sure that happens. Buuuuuuuuuuut, anyway...

Another school year begins, new challenges to overcome, and new brains to mold. And, it shall be good...I hope. Year number 5 means tenure, and how sweet it is. I had a lil girl axe me for homework on Friday, and I fumbled to make something up. She was so happy to get some. Priceless. Hope more good times follow like this one throughout the next 9 months, cause I don't know if you remember or not, but last year=one word--ROUGH.


Hope you've seen "Superbad," revved up for "Scott Baio is 45...and Single" finale, and ready for some new TV (time for "The Office" yet?). And I know I've got some Bale fans out there, so don't forget "3:10 to Yuma" opens September 7. WARNING: It is a western and does contain Russell Crowe. I've talked to C.B., and he's cool with me sitting this one out. However, it is directed by James Mangold, the director of "Walk the Line." Still think I'm sittin' this one out. Let me know how it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home