BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Delayed Reaction Post #89

Can I just go see "Superbad" again? Do you think it would be weird if I went to see this again by myself? Yeah, probably so. Don't get me wrong: I don't mind seeing movies by myself in the theater, but this is a buddy pic. Shouldn't I go see it with a buddy?



I want to take this opportunity to say a few things about "Superbad," so I can reminisce about it until I get to see it again:
  • I want to know when Seth Rogen is going to become my cousin-in-law, because he just keeps gettin' better and better. (Work on that for me, K.K.) If he was in the family, I would probably already have the film on DVD, too.
  • Michael Cera=comic genius. He was the king of the awkward pause in "Arrested Development," and he's carried it onto the big screen. I wouldn't mind him for a cousin either. He's flippin' great.
  • Who knew how many comedic greats there were in Canada these days? Of course there were MJF and Alan Thicke in the '80's, but where have the Canadian comics been lately? Rogen's bringin' his Canadian crew to the states, and all we should do is say thank you.
  • Go to the Superbad Official Websiteif you haven't yet, and download the screensaver. It's the Cera and Jonah Hill dancing sequence from the beginning of the film. I wait for my lappie to go to screensaver mode just so's I can watch it. There are tons of other great things, too, including snazzy videos.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marybeth said...

Sneak off and see it once more on your THREE DAY HOLIDAY! Enjoy. What's next - Columbus Day? Keep 'em comin'.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home