BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Who's Got My Numbah?


VH-1 that's who! I tell you what, people, I have spent the last week stuffing my brain with "Rock of Love," "Lindsay Lohan's Hollywood Trainwreck," "Hogan Knows Best," "The Pick-Up Artist," "Mission: Man Band," and, of course, "Scott Baio is 45...and Single." What is wrong with me?!? Seriously, it's all I've watched all week. And if nothing good is on, then I watch it On Demand. What have I become? Last summer I pined away to learn a new Ina recipe, and this summer I can't wait to see what skank Brett kicks out of the Rock House next (--Rodeo was robbed!). I think I chalk it up to the fact that in just over a week I'll be a grown-up again, molding the minds of America's youth, and also being a mind to mold at EIU. At least I don't squander away my time on drugs and whores...and I still REFUSE to watch anything with Flavor Flav in it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I have been watching is the Two Coreys, Rock of Love, and Hannah Montana. It's safe to say that I now have massive crushes on Corey Haim, Bret Michaels, and Billy Ray Cyrus. It's like its the early 90's when I had crushes on both Haim and Billy Ray. So don't feel so bad.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home