BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Situation Normal: All HP

Well, friendly readers, sorry to keep you without more reading material, but it's been all Harry Potter round here. We're trying to get through the book as quickly as possible: couldn't read any Saturday, thanks to a trip up and back from Chi-town (to watch our lovable losers, well, um LOSE), and started in full on Sunday. I know, I know: I should be done by now. I'm only on Chapter 21.


Be patient; more posts will be coming soon. In haste though:

  1. The Two Coreys premieres (that is grammatically correct, by the way, because the subject is a single show, NOT the two Coreys themselves) on A&E on Sunday. I'm about to have kittens I'm so excited!
  2. Dr. Who Season 3 is slated to be released on November 6 (instead of January, like the previous two years), according to tvshowsondvd.com. Can anyone say "Perfect Birthday Present?" I can!
  3. It's "Monster Squad" day!!! If you haven't done so yet, run to the Buy to purchase this or the Buster to rent (but why you would only rent this and not own it is beyond me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home