BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Before They Were "Stars"

Or at least before they were infamous (...you know, like El Guapo). 

This is the Thicke I love:



He was so smooth.  His hair so long and luscious.  He didn't wear SHOES!  Now he's this...well, wait, I'm not going to put what he is now, cause I risk having an image of Miley Cyrus on this.

His stuff is still aiight, but his first album was EPIC.  I bought his second and third, but the quality dwindled, as did my interest.  Just know I knew him when he was Thicke...JUST Thicke.

This is the Shia I love:



 AAAAAAAAAAAAAND, AGAIN:



Goofy.  Lovable.  So funny that his antics made a 20 year old college student tune in every week to his Disney Channel show.  Oh, and he was NOT crazy or plagiaristic:






Ugh.  Why can't we all just be ourselves?  (Unless you're a Timberlake wannabe or a crazy non-writer.)


P.S.  I credit this post to my cousin, since she posted a shot of her car playin' her some "Shooter" from Thicke's A Beautiful World.  I'll say it again:  EP.  IC.  If you only know Blurred Lines, you owe it to yourself to listen to his 2003 debut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home