BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Remember When...

I was excited for the Twilight movies?
I was super-stoked to see the films?
I spent multiple entries lauding the greatness that was about to be committed to celluloid?

Then Kristen Stewart showed up and crushed every bit of excitement I had for the Twiligh film franchise with her acting skills.
Then Taylor Lautner showed up with his abs, made my middle school girls crazy, and all I heard was TeamJacobTeamJacobTeamJacob!!!

There can be too much of a good thing. I miss enjoying the books: I once enjoyed them so much. Here's the thing, though: the trailer kiiiinda got me excited to see the first installment of the fourth book. (Maybe cause R.Patz is still kiiiinda hot.) I don't know. It comes out the day before my birthday. I'll probably still go, even though I FELL ASLEEP during Eclipse and can't remember anything from my one and only cinema viewing. If the series continues to suck (no pun intended) via film, I still have the very faithful Harry Potter films.


P.S. The movie poster is lame. I'm too t
ired to go searching for better images, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home