BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Name is Inigo Montoya...


...you love my music. Prepare for a great night!

My husband is awesome. He saw Patti LuPone with me on Broadway. He saw my pain when I couldn't see said diva with her greatest male counterpart, Mandy Patinkin, in Chicago. So, he thought: I must fix this. And, fix it he did.

On March 31, 2012, I get to see Mandy Patinkin live in concert in my very own city. I don't have to drive to St. Louis or Chicago or make the trip to the Great White Way (although that would be fabulous). I have to get in the car and drive seven minutes east. Maybe ten minutes if the traffic is heavy.

I am SO EXCITED.

I love Mandy Patinkin! You may only know him as Inigo Montoya, but he is also one of the greatest singers of these times. He originated the character of Che in Andrew Lloyd Weber and Tim Rice's Evita, and he sings a helluva Sondheim. Check out some of the CD's I've linked below, and think of me grinning from ear to ear as I enjoy Mr. Patinkin in the balcony seven months from now...he better not cancel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home