BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Don't Need to Add This to the List

OK, after only two weeks and two viewings, I think it's finally happened: I'm kinda obsessed with Dancing with the Stars. The only time I've ever watched it before is in Scotland with the in-laws. I didn't even watch when Joey Joe McIntyre was on, but I've been glued to the DVR the last two Mondays. (Seriously, who needs all the commercials!?! Record and fast forward, people!) Three stars in particular are rocking my feet off:



New girl crush, Chelsea Kane.


Loved her in Jonas, always thought she was uber cute, and I had to watch her experimental jive twice it was so fine.


WWE hottie, Chris Jericho.


This may be introducing him to a whole new lady fan base. Boy can move: I'm proud of him! (As if I've had anything to do with this at all...I just think it's awesome he's getting props in a new realm of entertainment.) I was very impressed with quickstep, too.


Childhood love, Ralph Macchio.


I was in love with him for a hot minute the summer Karate Kid came out, and I wanted to beat his you know what when he mentioned he was almost 50. (I'm tellin' ya, ladies, it's not fair how men only grow more handsome and distinguished, while we wither away.) I was totally floored by his routines, and he was in FIRST after the first two weeks.


Will any of my ponies win? Maybe Macchio, but the first two are definitely out, since they have fanbase niches they probably won't break out of. I'll just have to keep tuning in to see them until they go. Oh, and Kirstie Alley and Hines Ward? WAY impressed: totally. Here's to another fad in my life...CHEERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home