BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Ultimate Robbie


Today marks the release of Robbie Williams' second greatest hits compilation, and let me just say this: he went all out. Not only does it have an amazing new duet with former Take That mate, Gary Barlow, but he's also released an ultimate addition that has this super fan having kittens. (Actually, kittens and cats are my mortal enemies, and I would hate to have one if uber excited. How about I'm having rabbits instead?)

In and Out of Consciousness: The Ultimate Edition has 3 CD's and 3 DVD's. The DVD's include ALL of his videos, plus a live concert from Berlin, while the extra CD's include ALL of his B-sides. (Think Pearl Jam's Lost Dogs. I am, and I'm about to wet myself at the prospect.) I'm usually very wary of someone releasing a greatest hits effort so early in their career, and the fact that Robbie is on his SECOND leaves me very skeptical. However, once I saw this glamorous ultimate effort, I had to just buckle, and paraphrase the words of Veruca Salt: I want it, I want it now.

Here's the deal, peeps: birthday's coming up in a little over a month. If this isn't waiting for me, I'll be just a leeeeeetle bit disappointed. If it's not, Christmas is always offers a second chance.
LINKS:
Buy the [lame] Regular Edition--If you're a US resident, buy it NOW. It's only 4 pounds until this Sunday, which makes the price okay even including shipping.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So subtle about presents!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home