BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I Look Just Like Hugo Reyes...


...Uh oh and you're Libby Smith...

Ah, devine. Weezer's using my favorite LOST castmember on the cover of their album. The album's title? Hurley. Lovin' it already. Yahoo and Amazon have the "cover" out, but it looks pretty generic to me. I hope both factions just slapped Jorge Garcia's mug on a fake CD case, and we'll just have to wait and see the real deal come September 14...I hope.

2 Comments:

Blogger Downloading said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:23 AM  
Anonymous Jo Mama said...

I just hope Jorge shows up in lots of shows or his own show soon cuz I liked him best of all the "Lost" people even if I did quit watching 3 seasons ago.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home