BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Guilty Summer Fun


The best thing to hit Port Charles since Antonio Sabato, Jr, is James Franco. Franco is playing a title aptly named, um, well Franco, and he is once again terrorizing Port Charles good guy turned gangster Jason Morgan (played by Steve Burton). I got caught up last night on a Soap Net omnibus, and I was giddy. Franco is having so much fun playing Franco, a psychotic artist obsessed with Jason, that it's too much fun to turn away.

I also get to catch up with my longlost General Hospital friends, like Sonny, Mac, Robin, Lucky, and Luke. (BTW, Sonny and Mac are doing that uber annoying thing men do when they age: they look so much better than when I started watching 15 years ago...whatever.) I'm having so much fun watching that I might even keep up with the old crew once school starts (since Soap Net re-runs the daily show at 10/9 central everynight). As for now, it's good to be back in Port Charles...even if the end of the summer is creeping up.

Click HERE for some Franco 101, and tune in daily for a hit of truly guilty pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home