BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, November 08, 2009

An Evening With...

Let me throw a couple of titles out at cha, and let me know what you come back with:

Goonies
Memphis Belle
White Water Summer
Rudy
Toy Soldiers
Encino Man
24
50 First Dates
Lord of the Rings

What do these all have in common? If you said SEAN ASTIN, you are correct. If you said SEAN ASTIN, THE MAN YOU'LL SEE TOMORROW NIGHT, you'd be even corrector. That's right, folks: I get to see Sean Astin tomorrow night. My amazing husband, got me tickets for "An Evening with Sean Astin: What I've Learned from Being a Goonie, Rudy, and a Hobbit."

I don't know what he'll talk about, nor do I care. I want to take off work early and hunt him down. He's one of my favorites, and I've been watching him since I was six. I so want to wear my Goonies tee Catherine bought me years ago, but I won't be that guy. I just hope to get close enough to get a picture. Oh, my! I'm SO excited!!! In fact, I might be even more excited for this than NKOTB...Yes, I just said that.

Wish me luck on getting good seats and good pics! Mr. Bill will kill me if I don't!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home