BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Should be Rated "T"...

...for TERRIFYING.


When husband flashed these pics at me from Vanity Fair, I almost started to cry. I was so scared! I could not look at the Deppmeister full on. He's frightening. No child should see this movie. In fact, when I heard Tim Burton was making a new adaptation of "Alice in Wonderland," I knew two things: 1) Depp=Mad Hatter (I was right), and 2) it will be scary. From the pictures, it looks like I was correct with number two as well.

If you want to see more, go to Vanity Fair's website, or go get the issue on newsstands now. (It also has an article about Sweet Baby Heath's final days, so you can cry and cower at the same time.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home