BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm Sorry...WHAT!?!?!

Um...uh...no words...how to begin?

Sooooooooo, Jon is dating a new hottie: no surprise. Aaaaaaaaand, he's designing children's clothes with Ed Hardy!?! Seriously? Really?

I'll try to break it down for ya as simply as I can:

*The show's a train wreck, and therefore a dream come true for TLC and its sponsors.
*A family was destroyed by paparazzi, greed, and reality TV.
*Kate's a fashionista mom of eight with a tummy tuck.
*Jon's dating a nurse from the tummy tuck and designing the clothes with her input.
*And, it gets better, cause the kiddies will pimp daddy's designs in ads for the line. WOW.

I think I'm officially done with the Jon & Kate craze now. I'll just go hope and pray those kids end up semi-normal.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home