BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Remembering M.J.-Noon Post


Alright kiddies, BBB!, is now taking bets on how many posthumous Michael Jackson releases there will be. Tupac ain't got nothin' on Michael. I bet Michael outsells his dead butt by millions. Puffy/Diddy/Sean/Poppa Diddy Pop will produce them, and Tumberfoot will lend background vocals. They will be glorious.

I also want to know how much the free, gorgeous memorial book they're giving out at the Staples Center will sell for on the eBay. So, give me your guesses for that, too.

I want to send a shout out in this noon hour to my girl Catherine in L.A. Way to avoid that funeral procession from Forest Lawn Cemetery. You go, girl!

And, now, I'm off to glue my butt to my chair and watch the Memorial. Posts will resume shortly...or a bit earlier, cause I do NOT want to listen to Mariah Carey sing "I'll Be There." GROSS.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe its just me, but its starting to feel like MJ might just come out and perform the closing number. Like this was all an Andy Kaufman sketch or something.
-Alyssa

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home