BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Absolutely Delightful!

I'll admit I didn't watch "Castle" when it became a mid-season replacement on ABC. Even though it stars Nathan Fillion, one of my favorite actors of late, I didn't tune in. I thought, "How good could another detective/crime scene/police show be...even with the ever engaging Fillion at the helm?" Even with reliable source, Galen, saying it was the most entertaining new show on the airwaves last season, I still didn't turn the dial to watch the new cop dramedy. Well, I was completely stupid (ie, Galen was right--AGAIN), and I'm thanking my lucky stars that ABC is now re-running the entire first season on Saturday nights.

I am so lucky, because summer has become a dumping ground for stupid reality shows and game shows (no offense to my boys, Ant and Dec, for their ABC game show last summer, but it was horrible). The show is completely entertaining, and Fillion remains one of the most watchable and likable TV stars of the last decade. He is just all around entertaining, whether he's helming a spaceship, talking about his hammer, or helping hunt down baddies, I love him! Take a peek at "Castle," and you won't be sorry. The re-runs air on ABC, Saturday nights, at 10/9 central.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Lauren said...

I love this show too! I've only seen a few eps because of stupid Target and my lack of DVR.

10:12 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

We've seen the first three, and we eagerly await Saturday nights now. That's what happens when you have a baby: you get even more excited about TV, because you actually watch it without making arrangements to leave and timing feedings. ;)

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have talked about watching his show but just never have. I heart him so much.
-Alyssa

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home