BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

What to Do?

As previously posted, Twilight comes to DVD on March 21. HOWEVER, it comes to Blu Ray on May 5...May 5! Being newly equipped with a sweet 42 inch plasma, and an even sweeter Blu Ray player, I am very tempted to get the Blu Ray edition.

BUT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT UNTIL MAY 5!?!?!?!

What should I do? How do I proceed? Tell me what you think. Please. Cause seriously, I have no idea.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh lady! Even in this time of economic struggling, you have to get a regular DVD on March 21st and then get the Blue Ray in May. I personally wouldn't be able to wait until May. I can barely wait for the two more weeks until March 21st!

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be watching it with me!!!

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to watch it in less than 2 day!!! AHHHHH!!!! Personally, I would buy both. Like Martin said "how are you going to watch it on a regular dvd player if you only have the blu ray disc??" Which means one copy upstairs, and one copy downstairs!!! ~Cori

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home