BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Twilight Updates

OK, OK...so I have one more vampiric post before I'm done...for now. Just a few specific Stephenie Meyer updates before I shut down for a few. Here we go:
  • G4 will cover the Twilight phenomenon on their Day 2 coverage of ComiCon '08. That will be on TODAY (July 25)--check your local listings for time specifics. There will be some clips, and maybe even a cast member or two will stop by.
  • A new Twilight TEASER (still not full length) trailer is now available on Yahoo. Click HERE to revel in its bloody glory.
  • If you're in the C-U area and love the Twilight saga, you MUST check out the Pages for All Ages "Breaking Dawn" release party! I just received intel from my Pages informants that there will indeed be a release party: August 1 at 11:00 p.m. There will be trivia contests, costumes are encouraged, and it will be sold at midnight, 30% off SRP. In your area, check out your LOCAL INDEPENDENT bookseller before running to B&N for the release party. Yes, I won't be getting the 40% off from the big store, but I'd rather support my independent book store (and former employers).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home