BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Good Friends, Good Times

I very rarely post pictures of myself or my friends, but I had to post this one. We had an early Class of '98 reunion this past weekend with only the best '98ers invited. Having old friends you can pick right up with where you left off is one of God's best blessings (and mysteries!). We had an awesome time eating, talking, eating, bar hopping, and, well, eating. (That's really what we do best.) Spread out from NYC to DC to Indy to Chitown to the Paign, we all managed to get together for one day and share some love.


My wish is for all of you to have an awesome time in the near future with some amazing loved ones. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

Awww... great pic. 'Twas lots of fun. See you soon!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home