BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Catching Up with Old Friends

Who didn't love "Parker Lewis Can't Lose?" I know I did, and man how I wish it would come out on DVD. Today I got to catch up with Corin "Corky" Nemec, the star of said FOX hit, in an episode of "Smallville." I don't know how, but I missed this episode the first time around, and I was well pleased to find 1) an ep I hadn't seen and 2) Parker Lewis himself as the deranged, vindictive acquaintance of Lex Luthor (first season). Corin plays freak well. I would love to see him crop up on more shows in the near future.

Also caught the horror remake "Shutter" at the cineplex tonight.
Hey! Get out my face! I love freaky, moody, what's-gonna-pop-up horror, NOT bloody, sadistic, gross Rob Zombie horror. Anyway..."Shutter" was great and seeing Dawson's old buddy, and better half, Joshua Jackson was a great treat. He's cool: way cooler than VDB, and Pacey's a much better name than Dawson. (Jackson, Charlie to me [get that reference], was the only part I liked in the six episodes of the Creek I saw.) The movie had plenty of freaky-deaky parts in it, and I couldn't go to the basement by myself to do laundry (the hubby had to come with me). Check it out if you can.

All in all, a great day to catch up with old TV chums. Who will possibly crop up next?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was so cute in little in the mighty ducks. D2 is my favorite.

9:28 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

He was definitely cutest in D2. :) I never actually saw the third one all the way through, but the second one was outstanding. I also loved when Keenan showed up to teach them how to skate ghetto style to WHOOMP! There it Is! (It was Keenan, right?)

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah it was Kenan. D3 was pretty bad I think I've only seen it once.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home