BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

MJF Pick of the Day: A Howlin' Good Time

Do I really have to explain this one? Really? No, I didn't think so. How about just a couple of choice memories from my youth:



  • "Give me a keg of beer." I learned what a keg was from this 1985 classic.

  • Car surfing to the Beach Boys! My brother and I would mimic Scott's signature moves along with him.

  • Oh, Boof. Really? Your name is Boof, and you wonder why you can't get a date with the coolest werewoof in school?

  • The same house George McFly peeps in is also present in this film. Nice site scouting, Hollywood guys. (Well, this is how MJF got the job as Marty McFly, so I guess the scouting snafu worked out.)

  • I still love Styles. I wish he would pop up more.

  • Speaking of Styles...who else wanted a Wolfmobile? Anyone, anyone?

  • I had this recorded on the same VHS as Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, so the tape became known as the Chubby/Frances Double Feature. (OK, the actor's name is Mark Holton, but which one of my readers would've known that?)

  • Do you remember Doug Savant? DO YOU??? Classic pre-Melrose.

  • Just don't ever...EVER...watch Teen Wolf, Too, no matter how much you love the original or Jason Bateman.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jo Mama said...

Loving your MJF week writings, and even the side-trip to the jam people.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home