BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Apparently...


...Growing Pains, season 2, is coming out on DVD April 26. (That's my grandfather's 82nd birthday, by the way, and I now I know juuuuuuuust what to get him.) There is no cover art on amazon yet, and season 1 came out on DVD FIVE years ago. I've been waiting and waiting. This better be no jive, or I'll pull a Tracey Gold and not eat until it comes out. (Seeing as I have a lot of baby fat to lose yet, this might be a good plan.)

If the news is true, we just need to get the ball rolling again for my favorite TV family ever, the Keatons. Seasons 1-5 came out, and then production came to a halt. Me wants 6 and 7, too! Help me relive my television youth, somebody...please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home