BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Question of the Day


Q: What do New Kids on the Block and everyone's favorite mustachioed man, Tom Selleck, have in common?

A: Magnum has joined forces with one of the Beantown Brothers in a new CBS series.

Someone hasn't been doing her job. (That's me! Shhh!) When I found out one of my nearest and dearest hadn't heard of Blue Bloods, the new cop drama starring Tom Selleck and Donnie D (aka, Donnie Wahlberg), I knew I hadn't been doing a good enough job of keeping this blog updated. (As if the three month hiatus wasn't proof enough.)

The new drama is airing this fall. Awesomeness that Tom Selleck and Donnie D are joining forces. Not awesomeness that CBS is putting it on Fridays at 10/9 central. But, on the other hand, if Jennifer Love Hewitt can keep a show afloat on CBS Fridays for more than one season, maybe these two superstars can charm the viewers to stay in on Friday nights as well.

Check out the exclusive trailer HERE.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jo Mama said...

I know all about this one - in the old "Numbers" slot, and "Numbers" lasted several years. Now, we can only hope Da and I have moved to a place where the trees do not block my local channels so I can be in on this before all the leaves have fallen.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home