BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, September 14, 2009

For Reals!?!

Dear Mr. Ford,

I've been a fan of yours for literally as long as I can remember. You were my first crush as Han Solo. I've followed your work and have appreciated your lesser seen films (Hanover Street, Frantic, Mosquito Coast) as much as your huge money-making crowd pleasers (do I even need to name any?). But, seriously? You're game for a FIFTH Indiana Jones film? I mean, I love you, but did you actually see the final cut of Kingdom of Skulls??? I tried to watch it again the other night, and I fell asleep...AGAIN. I stayed awake the first time in the theatre, but at home, I've just given up once the alien talk starts. I just don't know what to say. I still feel cheated and jilted by that story; don't let me down again.
I gess if you really, truly want to don the fedora again--at 67--make sure Lucas doesn't come up with the story. His pen is poison. (Cause, you saw what he did to the franchise that brought you worldwide fame, right?) Just heed my words, fine sir.

Sincerely, The Staff of BBB!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jo Mama said...

You know I love Harrison as Indy, but they need to bring back Sean who can be grandpa, Indy dad and have maybe Matt Damon be Indy jr?

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home