BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Another Great Has Exited


Bye bye, Patrick Swayze. You were one of my all-time favorite childhood crushes. I'll never forget turning eight and opening that huge Dirty Dancing poster from Aunt Becky and Aunt Barb. They really hooked me up that day. Whether you dancing and twisting across Kellerman's stage with Baby, in drag with Miss Chi-Chi, or kickin' A and takin' names at the Road House, you were always one of the best. You weren't afraid to show your sensitive side, either, and I still can't watch you be a Ghost without squeezing out a couple of tears. Your battle with cancer was long and tough, and I hope you've found peace and relief now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ghost was my all-time favorite movie forEVER. Oh my gosh I must have watched it a thousand times. "Ditto"

-Alyssa

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Kendra said...

What about North and South?! AWESOME. He was such hotness as Orry Main and I wanted to be his lady love, Madeline. Sigh.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home