BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Seriously???

Husband just informed me that CBS just renewed Two and a Half Men for THREE more seasons. Really? Are you kidding me? This is effing ridiculous. Apparently people watch this show, BUT I have never spoken to anyone who actually takes time out of their Monday night to sit on the couch and watch Charlie Sheen "act." And, why do I put act in quotes? Because he just shows up, pulls on a pair of shorts, and read lines from a cue card. (Yes, I have actually endured two or three episodes, so I feel I have the right to rip this horrible sitcom to shreds.) Now I want to address Jon Cryer: Why, Ducky, why???

The fact that this show will see nine seasons just proves how dimwitted middle America is. They watch shows like this, when unheralded quality entertainment like Firefly, Freaks and Geeks, and even Jericho go by the wayside. It's really rough being a smart TV viewer in this country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home