BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, April 28, 2008

A Week's Worth of Viewing

What does this list say about me? I dunno--you be the judge. (More importantly, how do you think Depp would feel sharing the same DVD player with Dolly Parton???)

Sweeney Todd--What a romantic gift from a loving husband! Let's so slash some throats...um, I mean make some pies.
Juno (x2)--Yes, twice in one week.
Coal Miner's Daughter--Have I ever mentioned how much I love Loretty? No, you don't think so? Then you haven't been paying attention.
Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade--Less than a month til Crystal Skull, so I gots to get ready, yo.
Nine to Five--Um, what else do you expect me to watch after Dolly Parton night on Idol?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home