BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

So Sue Me

I still like Tom Cruise. He's a crazy scientologist who doesn't believe in psychology, not a rapist or pedophile. Now it looks like he's worked with both Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid*. (Do you think he has a check list with film icons he wants to work with, and now he can strike them both off? Not to mention his other "Lambs" co-star Meryl Streep and Jack Nicholson.) Click HERE to check out the teaser trailer for "Lions for Lambs." It looks like a whiz bang political thriller, coming to you this November.

*Have I ever mentioned how much I love Robert Redford? Maybe I should save that for another post, but first I do have three words for you: "The Natural," "Sneakers."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home