BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

What is "Indolence?"

Been chillin' wit my hot friends in Mizzou, and I have news for you, readers. That news is the Avett Bros.

Ry Guy wants to make sure you heard it from him first via me that you should all listen to the Avett Bros. starting yesterday. But since you probably weren't listening to them yesterday, he wants you to start listening to them today. He was very adamant that I pass this on to you, so I feel I've done my job.

Check them out on their official website, their myspace, and amazon among other places. Has 5 Acts been Avettized yet? I'm not sure, but let us know if you have! (Then Ry Guy would have been the second one to let us know about them.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. Ryan is loving you for this.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home