BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Another New One

I tell ya what: summer viewing just keeps gettin' better and better. I'm often the first one to dismiss VH-1's Celebreality slate, but even I cannot ignore this one. Everyone get ready, get out your old Teen Beat posters, dust off your video tapes of "Diagnosis Murder," cause the Baio is BACK!


"Scott Baio is 45...& Single" is the 1's newest diamond in its Celebreality crown, and I am stoked! Not only is Charles himself in it, but Wayne, too...Wayne ARNOLD that is (seated above)! Jason Hervey will be, well, I don't know what he'll be. Maybe Scott's confidant during his new celibate lifestyle. (Oh, yes, a "life-coach" has encouraged this 80's playa to give it all up until his demons are conquered.)

Tune in this Sunday, July 15 at 10:30/9:30. I'm sure we won't be sorry! Now if I could only get WGN to show "Charles in Charge" again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home