BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

ONE WEEK, BABY!!!


That's right, folks! Only one week until the best day of the year! I'm chillin', maxin', and relaxin' in Scotland where it's oh-so-Christmasy! (OK, there were two pop culture references there. Extra friend bonus points to whomever can get BOTH.) The house on Taylors Road smells of the beautiful fresh tree (I really should look into getting one of them--but my artificials can stay up so much longer), but there is no snow on the ground. Of course the first Christmas in years it snows in the 'Paign, and I miss it! Well, that's okay, because I get to see the Doctor on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day...not that he's the reason we came over for Christmas...um, no, not at all. ;)



WOW! Is anyone tracking this? I don't even think I am!



Just know I'm hoping all of you are getting geared up and ready to celebrate! I also hope all my lil kiddies are doing well back at the school without me. That's right: I played hooky all this week! And the feeling is GLORIOUS! More Christmas fun from me tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fresh Prince and New Kids.

9:33 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

very good, young cousin! you get double friend points, and i know you wanted 'em!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home